SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING
Supply Chain Planning with Asprova SCP Software.
Consistent and cross-plant planning, control, and synchronization of the company-wide supply chain.
- Gain an overview of the entire supply chain, including material movements between all nodes.
- With Asprova SCP, it is possible to maintain minimal inventory, operate resources optimally, and achieve impeccable delivery performance throughout the entire value chain.
- Combined with Asprova APS for the scheduling of individual factories, it is possible to create optimal conditions to improve efficiency in all areas of the entire group.
- Planning with finite resource capacities.
- Optimal results are achievable through adaptable pegging conditions and the scheduling logic.
- Precise calculation of orders, including their connections.
- Complete visualization of order throughput across the entire value chain.
- Short planning cycles to react to inquiries quickly.
- KPI calculation for a variety of factors, including efficiency of the entire value chain.
Subject of planning.
The customer-supplier relationship.
Items, production time, lot sizes, and many more factors are defined to let Asprova determine replenishment order quantities, daily material requirements (for stock orders), etc.
Forecast orders, customer orders, purchase orders, and warehouse orders are managed with regards to delivery dates, quantities, order priorities, and specifications.
Supply and Demand
Demand and inventory (supply minus demand) can be checked for all items and plants. It is possible to adjust for time periods of day, month and year. Shortages are high-lighted for immediate identification.
Subject of planning.
Items produced in various factories are displayed together with production capacities and performance levels.
Transportation routes are defined for every product, including means of transportation (such as by truck, train, air freight, sea freight) that run between factories, suppliers, logistics centers and customers. This includes start times, lead times, time constraints, priorities, validity conditions, costs.
Minimum stocks for every item may be registered per logistics center. Asprova SCP automatically creates replenishment order (for in-house production or out-sourced production) while taking forecast order, customer orders, and optimal reception timing of required quantities into account.
- Various order types and forecasts can be registered (such as for 24 months).
- Data may be entered directly into Asprova, or it can be imported from another data source, such as an ERP system.
- Asprova SCP creates order- and delivery schedules as well as manufacturing plans (rough) for all order across all factories.
Improve Your Supply Chain Planning.
Plan Evaluation and KPI
Data-Driven Decision Making.
- Asprova automatically evaluates and documents every planning run and planning results. By comparing the results, optimal planning scenarios can be determined.
- Asprova routinely provides calculation on more the 100 key performance indicators, including: on-time delivery reliability, throughput time, inventory changes, resource productivity, and resource capacity.
- Cost-relevant KPIs are provided by Asprova, too. This significantly aids in the decision-making process during creation of long-term plans.
- Monetary KPIs are included for profit, profit margin, revenue, total cost, material costs, delivery costs, labor costs, and resource yield percentage.
- It is possible to create Custom KPIs.
Absolute Clarity in the Supply Chain.
- The entire value chain is represented in Asprova SCP in an overview with possibility of an adjusted view according to your desired level of detail. Graphs, diagrams, and tables of various aspects can be combined freely for clear depiction of relationships between order, materials and resources.
- The Resource-Gantt-Chart displays the entire workflow chronologically. Therein included are all facilities and information relevant to production, including machines, workers, transportation times, etc. The entire value chain, including transportation routes, transportation resources, currently utilized resources, lead times, and much more can checked at a glance.
- The inventory graph visualizes changes to inventory stocks of all items of all factories on a time axis.
- View all orders for up to several months in advance in the Order-Gantt-Chart. Check on orders quantity, delivery dates (including compliance and delay), processing time, waiting time, and much more. It is possible to monitor even the most complex order networks with ease!
- The Load Graph visualizes planned resouce capacities. This allows for swift identification of bottlenecks.